• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

4Runner SUVs – Toyota Recall

Sigrid

Toyota will be recalling 4Runner SUV models 2003-2009 due to pedal entrapment.

It seems there is a déjà vu going on with Toyota because it has recently recalled 2.17 million vehicles because of sudden acceleration that may lead to loss of control. There are six models affected by this problem.

The Japanese automaker said it would add three more models to the 2009 pedal entrapment recall and that totals to about 600,000 4Runner SUVs from the 2003-2009 model years; 761,000 RAV4 compact SUVs from the 2006-2010 model years; and 17,000 Lexus LX 570s from the 2008-2011 model years.

altavas

Well, that is already history. Hopefully, Toyota won't be making recalls in the future. Or else, they'll be famous as a "recaller". LOL!. They may even change their tagline to "We produce to recall!" LOL!

gladden

Darkest part of automobile history.. Toyota, the carmaking giant.. as it undergoes a series of recalls.. tsk, tsk.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Making a series of recalls, the TOYOTA lost some image or reputation in the auto industry.. But this would be good to the vehicles owners so that they will avoid any accidents when problems occurs

TruckStruck1

We just love this kind of SUV which is good for long drives & for town transportation !!! It is comfortable & good for family & business purpose !!!!

I have no problem with pedal entrapment on my model of 4Runner SUV

Last edited:

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
We just love this kind of SUV which is good for long drives & for town transportation !!! It is comfortable & good for family & business purpose !!!!

I have no problem with pedal entrapment on my model of 4Runner SUV

Great for you, you have quality of pedal.. anyway what is the model of your 4Runner ?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
This recall only covers 32,000 trucks, in the grand scheme of things sales for the two covered years were much more than that.

Related Content You Might Like: