• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

22re Cooling system hoses

JB1025

My 93 Toyota Dlx pickup was losing water from the cooling system and could not find the leak even used dye in the coolant and used a pressure tester. The throttle body coolant hoses had been changed and just did not know there was the the u-shaped hose from under intake to back of timing cover. Very tough to see this hose more feel by hand i know there is a joke in there somewhere....lol and a major pain to get at. Here is a picture of the PIA hose.

Attachments

gene

I have a '91 with a 22RE, and when I went to replace the hoses, the autoparts guy told me about it. I was suprised, having thought I'd seen all of the hoses, but sure enough, there it was, hiding in plain sight!

JB1025

Well hidden had replaced the other 2 Throttle body hoses but not sure the u shaped one ever changed on my truck 230k on the clock.

JB1025

More coolant loss finally replaced my 3 original heater hoses and that seems to have fixed it used radiator presure kit never found any leak twice now this has happened without finding a coolant leak hope it is fixed now on to the heater resistor and fan switch.

JB1025

I was still losing coolant was almost sure it was not a cracked head or bad headgasket took it to a shop they pressure checked cooling system and the thermostat housing and top radiator clamp on the radiator was seeping i never could get it to do that for me never any coolant on the floor but they did replace the stock pressure hose clamp with worm drive type and it was original to the truck so lesson learned next time i will find the cause and effect.........LMAO

Related Content You Might Like: