• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Toyota Tundra Redesign

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
2014 Toyota Tunrda Redesign
Perhaps the truck that's going to get the most attention this year is the all-new 2014 Tundra from Toyota. That's a strong statement considering the overall truck market and also consdiering that Toyota has quite a bit going on for 2014 with redesigns and refreshed for many of it's truck and SUV lines.

2014TundraReveal001.jpg2014TundraReveal002.jpg2014TundraReveal003.jpg2014TundraReveal004.jpg

This full-size truck is designed and built in the US, and anyone familiar with previous Tundra models will take note that the design team has really worked hard to present an image of a rugged and work-ready pickup truck that's not just a pavement princess truck, but one that can actually show up to the work site ready to go.

The hood was raised by 1.6 inches, the bed design has been completely redone including a new tailgate. All the while the cab has been made even more driver-friendly, but not just while driving, this includes being able to work in the truck when parked with better access to power ports and more room to hold electronic devices in the cab.

To satisfy the growing number of premium, full-size truck buyers, the redesigned Tundra will offer five distinct grades each with a “unique flavor” that is immediately recognizable -- including a different front grille for each rather than just an equipment build up from grade to grade.

The SR grade is our entry-level Tundra designed primarily for the work-use buyer who will value its excellent utility on the job.

Although work-focused. the SR includes convenience features like Display Audio with integrated Backup Camera and Bluetooth as standard features.

The SR5 will continue to be our volume model with a great mix of style and capability.

It's differentiated from the SR with chrome grille surround, fog lights, satellite radio, and optional 18-inch alloy wheels.

The Limited, like the model behind me, will have a character that is active and premium with a unique grille insert, chrome accents, and 20-inch alloy wheels.

Inside heated leather bucket seats with power driver controls, wood grain trim and Display Audio with navigation and Entune add to the Limited’s well-appointed character.

This particular Limited also features the TRD Off-Road Package with unique 18-inch wheels, dedicated off-road tires, and performance springs and shocks.

With the half-ton truck segment growing significantly at the top end, we’ll offer two premium grades to satisfy varied tastes and desires.

The Platinum grade will have an urban contemporary edge appealing to a new generation of truck buyers with perforated black premium leather seats and double stitching on the seats, doors and instrument panel inserts - along with chrome trim and brushed metallic accents.

The 1794 edition is a nod to the Tundra's heritage and draws inspiration by the ranch founded in 1794 where the Tundra plant is now located in San Antonio.

RGNewell

Yes, I picked it up Saturday and have to return it today. I have applied to be a vendor on this forum. The safe is going to wieght 21 to 22 Lbs.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, that's massive. I should be able to get my hands on a truck this year at the state fair of Texas, not sure if I'll be able to get an extended test drive or not, but who knows? :)

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Yes, I picked it up Saturday and have to return it today. I have applied to be a vendor on this forum. The safe is going to wieght 21 to 22 Lbs.

Good to know that you have applied as a vendor, just update us if it is approve..

Related Content You Might Like: