• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Sequoia Questions

Sandi

TTC Chicks
Hi! I'm new here. We just bought our 4th Toyota, a 2014 Sequoia Limited and love it so far. I have 2 questions though. The back area when the 3rd row is folded down creates sort of a slope towards the back and stuff rolls out when you open the hatch. Anybody else irritated that it isn't flat? Any modifications to make it flat? Also, the cup holders in the front don't really hold any travel cup very well. I've tried several travel cups and they don't sit in the cup holder, rather sort of tip around because the base of all the cups I've tried to fit in there are just a smidge to big. Are there special cups that fit in these holders? Thank you for any info!!

Jimbo's toy

Hi! I'm new here. We just bought our 4th Toyota, a 2014 Sequoia Limited and love it so far. I have 2 questions though. The back area when the 3rd row is folded down creates sort of a slope towards the back and stuff rolls out when you open the hatch. Anybody else irritated that it isn't flat? Any modifications to make it flat? Also, the cup holders in the front don't really hold any travel cup very well. I've tried several travel cups and they don't sit in the cup holder, rather sort of tip around because the base of all the cups I've tried to fit in there are just a smidge to big. Are there special cups that fit in these holders? Thank you for any info!!
Hi Sandi,
Welcome to the forum. My Sequoia is a bit older than yours (2005) but I have the same issues. In the back you can install a cargo net. You can get one from Toyota. Or like me, you can get one from Amazon for about 38 bucks. Works great for stopping things from rolling out when you lift the tailgate.
My wife and I have done a lot of camping and we have discovered some nice travel mugs made by Ozark Trail that fit in both the front and rear cup holders and they come in different sizes. We got them at Walmart in the camping section. They are metal and keep things nice and hot, or nice and cold depending on your beverage.

Sandi

TTC Chicks
Hi Sandi,
Welcome to the forum. My Sequoia is a bit older than yours (2005) but I have the same issues. In the back you can install a cargo net. You can get one from Toyota. Or like me, you can get one from Amazon for about 38 bucks. Works great for stopping things from rolling out when you lift the tailgate.
My wife and I have done a lot of camping and we have discovered some nice travel mugs made by Ozark Trail that fit in both the front and rear cup holders and they come in different sizes. We got them at Walmart in the camping section. They are metal and keep things nice and hot, or nice and cold depending on your beverage.
Thank you for the reply! I'm going to hot on Amazon and see what I can come up with!

Related Content You Might Like: