• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2012 Toyota Tacoma Wheel Options

Buster

I have been looking at options for the 2012 Toyota Tacoma. There are different options available including the following:

This first option is allied wheels component series 870. The spoked wheels run around $95 from JC Whitney and the shipping is free which is nice.

The next one I have been looking at is from the Rockcrusher series which are actually about $10 cheaper per wheel for the Tacoma. They are on sale right now, I normally expect them to be higher.

I really like the looks of this third option. They are aluminum mickey thompsons and they are on sale for around $140 each. They are normally about $215 each. The JC Whitney site also offers free shipping on this wheel as well.

Have any of you used these wheels on your Tacoma? What has been your view on how they look?

lanebandit

I prefer the first or third option here. Also, depends on the color of your vehicle as to what will look the sharpest.

Sounds like a pretty good deal on the third ones. You are saving about $75 per wheel which is nice.

Related Content You Might Like: