• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Photo Gallery

GearHead

100 Posts
Looks like someone ran out of ideas.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

The FJ is still a great value with top-notch performance.

CNDN 4X4

As a guy who crossed the barrier from the FJ into a Tacoma... the only "REAL PROBLEM" was blind spots. Even with the backup sensors! The sensors only see what is directly behind the FJ. They need to add them into the BIG CHUNKY rear corners. When I had it, I totally should have bought tail light guards. Ooops there goes another light. Oh well. What do you do? Trade it in for a Tacoma! Bwahahaha!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I still love the look at the FJ Cruiser.

- - - Updated - - -

As a guy who crossed the barrier from the FJ into a Tacoma... the only "REAL PROBLEM" was blind spots. Even with the backup sensors! The sensors only see what is directly behind the FJ. They need to add them into the BIG CHUNKY rear corners. When I had it, I totally should have bought tail light guards. Ooops there goes another light. Oh well. What do you do? Trade it in for a Tacoma! Bwahahaha!
How bad were the blind spots in the FJ Cruiser?

CNDN 4X4

Toyota Girl said:
How bad were the blind spots in the FJ Cruiser?
Awful. :mad: All I ever saw off my right shoulder was the rear pillar-frame.
I could barely see out the rear window. And the backup sensors only detected objects immediately behind the bumper. Sad, but true.
Everyone I ever talk to about FJ's, I always, ALWAYS recommend purchasing taillight guards.
As I dinged - smashed and punched in 3 taillights over the course of owning my FJ.
My brother, also owned an FJ at one point. He said the same thing about blind spots.
But we both agreed its a fantastic Off-Road rig.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Could it be great if you will installed back-up camera so that you can get rid of the blind spots or not?

Related Content You Might Like: