• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2012 Fender Flares for Toyota Tacoma

Buster

Another item that I have been looking at for the 2012 Toyota Tacoma is fender flares. I know that some people do not like these, but think they are pretty cool and serve their purpose.

Here is one set that I have been looking at on JC Whitney and they run anywhere from $30 to $60 on average. They are made out of rubber and are flexible. They are attached by screwing them on. These are from Pacer Performance.

Does anyone have fender flares on their truck? How do you like them? I am curious about feedback from others on this.

James

100 Posts
I am not a fan of fender flares. I don't like how they look. Plus, I don't think they are worth the money.

lanebandit

They do provide some protection from chips and road debris. I don't think they look too bad on the smaller trucks myself.

DIY2013

Personal preference here and it all depends on what you will be putting your truck through. If you do a lot of off road, these may very well help keep from chipping the paint so quickly.

Related Content You Might Like: