• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2011 Toyota Sienna Review

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The 2011 Toyota Sienna minivan was totally redone. Let's get some real-world user driving experiences and reviews online if we can.

Feel free to post your review to the end of this topic, or create your own here or in the Toyota Sienna Forum on this site.

antonino

100 Posts
The redo is great. From the design, to its new features. Definitely, a Sienne, from Toyota.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Sienna's design are lovely. However, I noticed that materials being used are getting lighter and lighter? Is it due to the fact that the lighter a car is, it is more fuel efficient? Or the fact that car companies are cutting on costs of materials?

antonino

100 Posts
Ohh you don't have to worry about what your Sienna is made of. For sure, they have tested it with crash test dummies already.

supernovax3

100 Posts
I've only ridden in one once so I don't have too much of an informed opinion, but I can tell you that it's VERY spacious. There's so much room for everything and many compartments. The seats are also very comfortable.

Related Content You Might Like: