• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1994 Camper top/shell

Teryota Truck

Hello from a newbie. I inherited a 1994 Toyota truck, reg cab from a brother. It has a fbgls camper shell/top that I don't need. Idk brand. It's missing rear window. It needs to go ASAP - pick up only, in Raleigh, NC. $50 obo. Appropriate to list here?
20220405_143105.jpg
20220405_143134.jpg
20220405_143235.jpg
20220405_153504.jpg

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
This forum is very slow. The chances of you finding anyone in your area that wants to buy a camper top project are very slim, if at all. IMO, you would be a lot better off listing it on your local FB MP. $50 is a good price, but that back glass is $900. So unless someone wants the camper top for parts, you will have a hard time getting rid of it.

Teryota Truck

This forum is very slow. The chances of you finding anyone in your area that wants to buy a camper top project are very slim, if at all. IMO, you would be a lot better off listing it on your local FB MP. $50 is a good price, but that back glass is $900. So unless someone wants the camper top for parts, you will have a hard time getting rid of it.
Thanks for the response. I've got it on the local Craigslist but FB MP is a good idea.

Related Content You Might Like: