• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1991 Toyota Truck Extended Cab -v6

tcom surf

This is so hard but it's time for me!
Asking -$4000.
The story of I love my truck is all this and more. More relaiable than any friends truck I have ever known. This truck is all it! With it's RARE V6 3.0 Engine which is in normally 4 Runners this engine still runs like new. With 204,000 miles it I beleive is going to easyly go 400 if not more. I have owned it since 1992 with 11,000 milkes. EVERY!!! 3000 miles she got a oil change. At 55,000K a recall on the head gasket was replaced with an inspection saying this motor is in mint cond.

The only thing with her that needs care is paint and rust in the lower door areas. I have froze it as I have oiled it and sprayed primer. Rear bumper is not the best and the tail gate has a few dings. Interior is good and the carpet could use a replacement or good cleaning. I had seat covers and matts up to the last 4 years or so then took them off.

This is a rare one!
Reason for selling? I have a Tundra and I am moving ;( One has to go...... It's going to be hard! So many great memories from my kids being babies to grown up all with this truck!

Highlights!
1.NEW AC
2.Yacuma Surf /Ladder Racks
3.Custom Wheels
4.Tires in Exc. Cond.
5.V6 3.0 Rare!
4.Sunroof
5.Plastic Bed liner
6.Cap with sliding windows on sides and center -I can haul 10' lumber or pipe and have the rear hatch closed!

Attachments

Related Content You Might Like: