• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1986 Toyota Custom Cab Pickup For Sale (Photos)

bradtoyotas

20150103_173407.jpg

2001 Tacoma 3.4 Swap (about a 150k miles)
E-locker rear end
4.56 gears
I just built truck and it runs excellent it was a 22r before.. Im listing it because i enjoy building them as much as ussing them if your interested get in touch with me. Im still buttoning up a few things it will be fully closed loop (No check engine) and need to throw some other tires and a few other small things.
A/c just needs a couple lines modified to make it work
Its a really clean truck inside and out driver seat is some what shot but everything else is super nice for its year, no rust and really straight body for the most part
I'm located in St George UT
7500$

Last edited:

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Its been a few years since I saw a custom cab, looks nice.
Good luck on the sale.

Carlo King

View attachment 2856
2001 Tacoma 3.4 Swap (about a 150k miles)
E-locker rear end
4.56 gears
I just built truck and it runs excellent it was a 22r before.. Im listing it because i enjoy building them as much as ussing them if your interested get in touch with me. Im still buttoning up a few things it will be fully closed loop (No check engine) and need to throw some other tires and a few other small things.
A/c just needs a couple lines modified to make it work
Its a really clean truck inside and out driver seat is some what shot but everything else is super nice for its year, no rust and really straight body for the most part
I'm located in St George UT
7500$
Sold?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This came up in the related articles in the bottom of the page. Still like the look of that truck cab.

Related Content You Might Like: