• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1983 Toyota Hilux Fully Rebuilt

NM1985

I have an 1983 Hilux that I may be looking to sell. This truck has been worked over from top to bottom, full frame off restoration. Has a updated interior, ARB front and rear lockers with inside control panel, ARB front and rear bumper, Ramsey winch, Lighforce lights, Canvas topper for bed, BFG mud terrains, high performance motor, rebuilt axles, Old Man Emu suspension. Overall a super stout, proffesional looking truck. If you would like more infor please text or call me at 361-815-7270. Nick
toyotaside.jpgtoyotatailgate.jpgtoyotafront.jpgtoyotashifter.jpgtoyotadoor.jpgtoyotacontrol.jpg

NM1985

Thank you! Im from Corpus Christi Texas. I dont know much to be honest about the truck, but its a really cool truck.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Oh, that brings back of some memories! What a great looking truck. What are you looking to get for it?

NM1985

I would like to get $12500 for the truck. I can get you better pics or video including reciepts for alot of the work.

Related Content You Might Like: