• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1978 Toyota pickup

Carl

Hello everyone,
New to this site, looking forward to meeting toyota truck enthusiast, i would like to get rid of the original carb on my 78 20r and hopefully alot of the vacuum lines, emision crap, could someone lead me in the right direction to acquire knowledge of how to go about acquiring a carb that can keep the truck dependable but at the same time getting rid of all of the emision junk, unfortunately it was a california truck and we know how tough they were in 1978.
Tks, Carl

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Hello everyone,
New to this site, looking forward to meeting toyota truck enthusiast, i would like to get rid of the original carb on my 78 20r and hopefully alot of the vacuum lines, emision crap, could someone lead me in the right direction to acquire knowledge of how to go about acquiring a carb that can keep the truck dependable but at the same time getting rid of all of the emision junk, unfortunately it was a california truck and we know how tough they were in 1978.
Tks, Carl
try www.lcengineering.com they have just about everything you are looking for yotas motor wise

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, hope you find what you're looking for on that carb.

Related Content You Might Like: