• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1959 FJ25 wiper arms

pw4Him

Hi,
I am looking for a set of wiper arms that would attach to an OEM vacuum wiper motor for a 1959 Toyota FJ25. The wiper arms must have a tapered hole to be attached to the wiper motor.
DSC01310.JPG
DSC01311.JPG

Here are 2 pics showing the wiper motor shaft. Thanks

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
You may have to have some made. It wont be cheap, but a good machine shop should be able to fill weld a set of wiper arms, and drill them out on a taper to fit your truck. Also you may be able to find some for an old Ford, or Chevy that will be close enough to fit. It will take some research to find something close. Or maybe even something for a classic import from the 50s. Like maybe an Austin Healey or something like that.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Вот так вот просто в 2020 году можно автоматизировать сбор телефонов с помощью парсера. bodylotion По сути, они представляют собой набор макросов, которые отвечают за выполнение определенных функций. bigapple Программа Парсер соберет столько информации, сколько вам необходимо. fishka-studio

HI!
I want my grandpa to take control and do nasty things to me tell me what a good girl I am for letting him do whatever he wants to me. My parents r gone and we could be all alone 60 or older only

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

casual hookups indio

Casual dating involves seeing someone on a regular basis without any serious commitment or exclusivity. It is a way to get to know someone without the pressure of a formal relationship, allowing both parties to enjoy each other's company while keeping things light and non-committal. It is important to communicate openly and honestly about expectations and boundaries to ensure that both partners are on the same page.

укпурмиаит54н7547537295549236326262

HI!
Amazingly talented you seen my movies now see me in person you won t believe how gorgeous I am how amazing I am and have fulfilled you will be

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

west albany best apps for one night stands

A casual relationship on dating sites typically refers to a non-committed, non-exclusive arrangement between individuals who are looking for companionship, physical intimacy, or fun without the expectation of a long-term commitment. It often involves a more relaxed approach to dating, with both parties understanding and agreeing to the casual nature of the connection. It's important to have open and honest communication to ensure that both partners are on the same page regarding their expectations and boundaries in the relationship.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

Related Content You Might Like: