• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

'10 Access Cab TRD Sport owner here

3rdshot

any qualified, legit suggestions on aftermarket accessories to improve horsepower?

I welcome all suggestions

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Welcome! How much more power do you want? There's always a supercharger or turbo system that will give you the most power but also very expensive! If you just want to perk it up a bit, add a cold air intake, headers, and a free flowing dual exhaust setup, some people say throttle body spacers work, its an endless debate wether they do or not. Good luck!

3rdshot

how much should I expect for adding a supercharger...I mean how much would that cost, roughly? (I could call around, yes...I'm just lazy)

do you think that voids factory warranty?

can you quantify how much HP a cold air intake would add ? and how much HP a supercharger would add?

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
It all depends, for my truck, stock is 381hp, supercharged is 505hp with the TRD setup which if installed by a dealer is covered by your warranty, a cai might tell you 15-20hp and they may make that at the flywheel but you'll never get that much to the ground, only way I can tell my intake/exhaust gave me more power is when another tundra that is stock tries to race and I win! Lol as far as SC cost, you're looking at anywhere between 5-8k installed.

Related Content You Might Like: