• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

06 wiring diagram, fog lights?

joewildlife

US trucks don't have daytime running lights...I was wanting to modify the fog-light wiring to allow their use independent of the headlight circuit. does anybody have a wiring diagram from which I can figure out how to do this? I've done it on another vehicle.
Joe

joewildlife

No problem! I got a wiring diagram out of an electronic service manual. On my '06 access cab without daytime running lights, it was a simple cut and splice under the steering column to enable foglight operation any time the ignition switch is on. I really like that modification. It is much more difficult on vehicles with DRLs and Double cabs. I've looked at those wiring diagrams too.
Joe

JarheadTN

Joewildlife,
Can you tell me where to get the diagram for a 07 Tundra? I would like to make the Fog Lights available without having the headlights control them. Appreciate any assistance.

antonino

100 Posts
But be careful too. Not all information from the internet are reliable. You might end up scratching your head.

nailbite3

There are wiring diagrams and blueprints blog before that I frequently visit. But I can't seem to find it anymore. I think, I found that link in a forum about guns.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
No problem! I got a wiring diagram out of an electronic service manual. On my '06 access cab without daytime running lights, it was a simple cut and splice under the steering column to enable foglight operation any time the ignition switch is on. I really like that modification. It is much more difficult on vehicles with DRLs and Double cabs. I've looked at those wiring diagrams too.
Joe

Great to hear that you have modify the wiring, were did you get the wiring diagram?

Related Content You Might Like: