• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Winter Snow Pics 2014-2015

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
It's been fairly warm in north Texas this winter, let's see pics from the rest of the world that's got snow this winter!

normaly we would have snow here on the coast of maine but its been warmer than usual this year the begining of the month was in the teens and today when the rain cleared 50s and sunny . not sure whats better a muddy winter or having all the snow melt in the spring saturate the ground for a great mud season

R4Nl

That's pretty cool if your looking for a good one man tent. I'm glad this winter has been fairly mild so far.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I read that a ton of snow has fallen across a large portion of north America recently, for some reason I got notifications about the northeast, which I have no idea how that happened but it did.

North Texas flirted with snow and wintery mix a couple of times, but no true snow events for us. If things work out and I can find a decent vehicle I wouldn't mind driving to northern New Mexico for a long weekend and we could have done fun in the snow.

they tell us now we have 2 feet and whiteout conditions for tuesday into wednesday .bring it on cuz the force will be with me having my 2 feet in the yota

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
they tell us now we have 2 feet and whiteout conditions for tuesday into wednesday .bring it on cuz the force will be with me having my 2 feet in the yota
It's been 15 years since I've lived I the northwest, I actually sometimes miss the snow and ice, but really moved south just to get more winter sunlight. I'll take sunlight and snow, lol.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Two feet is a lot of snow. Get some more pics if you can do it safely.

It's been 15 years since I've lived I the northwest, I actually sometimes miss the snow and ice, but really moved south just to get more winter sunlight. I'll take sunlight and snow, lol.
i agree i moved up here from virginia . i love to go out in the snow but hate the long cold that come with it . i dont like to say the 20 degree days are nice days , but ist just enough to get the bitterness out of the air so long as its not windy

Related Content You Might Like: