• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Who wants to see my Tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Who wants to see my Tits? They look fabulous!

I just wanted to see who was interested in seeing my Tits?

Here they are:

The British Tit is such a great bird. :)

great_tit.jpg

The tits, chickadees, and titmice constitute Paridae, a large family of small passerine birds which occur in the northern hemisphere and Africa. Most were formerly classified in the genus Parus.

How many pageviews will this thread get, I wonder? Let's count shall we?

Last edited by a moderator:

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
... and no, I was not talking about my Halloween 2010 costume! Or the photo of what I wanted to go as.

2990695762_4ac6910dcf[1].jpg

RM1305.jpg

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Well, not sure exactly what I was going to see on that page, i was all ready with the spam button, lol! It's not even April 1st yet. lol

bebtunes

100 Posts
ha ha that is a great title, it should be sticky more cause it would be a great trick for people

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
haha, ok you got me on the title. I guess you learn something every day, i didn't know that there was a bird called the Tit.

I guess it's not sexist for me to compliment you on your great tits. Or tell you how much i would love to see your tits. or talk about how great your tits look.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
i'm a tease, what can I say? Technically, there's nothing BAD going on in this forum post, just in your dirty little minds. hehehe

millionaireman

while toyotafan was ready for the spam button, I was running to get my eyeglasses to get a better view of the tits....(LOL!!) When the page loaded and I saw 5 birds at first I thought there was something wrong with my glasses but then I finally realized that the birds was your tits.... you got me there.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
while toyotafan was ready for the spam button, I was running to get my eyeglasses to get a better view of the tits....(LOL!!) When the page loaded and I saw 5 birds at first I thought there was something wrong with my glasses but then I finally realized that the birds was your tits.... you got me there.
That would have been a good April Fools joke for this year.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I did notice that the number of pageviews on this thread keeps going up. ;-) Must be getting some people on here clicking to see what's up.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
How did I accidentally forget to move this to a private members area?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Dont know how I missed this before.
Nice Tits, kinda small though.
They look a lot like a Parakeet on the body but the head and tails are real different.
Do they have to be caged all the time or can they be trusted to fly about some?

Cali4rnr

100 Posts
Those are the worst set of tits I've ever seen. The birds suck too. What's next, "who wants to see my ass?" Then u post a pic of a donkey and ur mom in Tijuana!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: