• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Whats your yearly DMV registration fee?

gatorJ

The registration fee in Florida is $57.15 for trucks from 2000-3000 pounds.
The DMV registration fee for trucks over 3000 pounds is $70.65.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
Similar fees in Ohio, can't remember exact but our big trucks came in around $70 and regular cars around $50

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
ours were free until about 10 years ago here in northern ontario,,reason being we only have one single lane highway and I live in the middle of the 800 mile stretch..we are now paying $35, holy crap,,,just checked my renewal $45 ,,,not a great road but it really is there just across the river..
IMG_2192.JPG

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
Interesting. Is it like that all over Canada, used to be free now has a fee? I dont understand the image. Is that the road?

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
License fee was free in Northern Ontario because we have few roads,,only one main highway. Fees may have been free in other remote parts of the country but I am not aware. Its all relative as we have a much smaller population and our highway system is nothing like your interstate system of divided highways going north south east and west across every state.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
It must be nice living up there. I love remote country settings. It sounds like the area you like in is very remote indeed!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah. Texas is about $65 or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
fullsizeoutput_54e.jpeg
Old thread I see 4 years ago I posted and annual was $45. Just bought 3 new stickers for my trucks and car. $60 each but I can order them online. Our DMV is privately operated so they are very easy to deal with compared to when the gov't ran it and you had to pack a lunch and get in the slowest moving line on the planet.

It was -30 at the ski resort,,kids tampered with the thermo meter:D

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
In Louisiana, its $10 a year for every $10,000 your truck or car is worth, with a $10 min. Most are due every 4 years, so you pay $40 I think ours is the cheepest in the US

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Texas is still wacky. Cost me 35 for the inspection and about the same to register.

Related Content You Might Like: