• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What is your dream car?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
There was a cool kid in school who was also in the boy scouts with me and one day he got dropped off in a Delorian. I know, not exactly a stellar example of performance or reliability, but it was pretty cool looking when I saw it as a 10-year old kid.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Delorian did in fact look pretty cool ... When it broke down parked on the side of the road, not so much.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
As of today I have no classic dream cars in my warehouse, tomorrow afternoon Ill have a year old Bentley Continental GT in the shop. Had to sell all my other toys to purchase it, but the price was way below book and Im hoping to make a great return on it.
So I guess right now my dream car is a 2013 Bentley Continental GT, as long as it turn some good money.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
As of today I have no classic dream cars in my warehouse, tomorrow afternoon Ill have a year old Bentley Continental GT in the shop. Had to sell all my other toys to purchase it, but the price was way below book and Im hoping to make a great return on it.
So I guess right now my dream car is a 2013 Bentley Continental GT, as long as it turn some good money.
So when are you going to invite us all over to your warehouse for some cheese and crackers? :)

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Gotta get the place cleaned up and presentable first.
Im getting ready to have another fire sale to clean out a bunch of projects I know Ill never get to, I gotta stop collecting junk.
Anyone interested in a 1954 ChrisCraft 34' Express Cruiser with mahogany hull and decks, that would be a good start cleaning things up.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Copy of firebird8.jpg
This was my dream car 68 Firebird,,I owned it and drove for 22 years,,big block pontiac 4 speed...3 years before selling it I did a frame off restoration and then sold it on ebay at my Buy now price 1 hour into auction...gawd that thing rode like a shopping cart but fast,,,,very fast. 400hp chick magnet..no other car has ever really appealed to me.

Brad

100 Posts
Mine has to be an Audi R8. Just has everything I've ever wanted in a car + much more.

Related Content You Might Like: