• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What is the best thing you've done to your Tacoma?

GearHead

100 Posts
If you've made an epic upgrade/modification to your Tacoma, share it here with other members. Pics are always welcome of course!

Lester

I haven't done anything special to my truck yet. I thought about installing a subwoofer and speakers to my stereo.

tarheel

What do you consider epic? I have also added to the sound system, but that seems to be a pretty standard upgrade and not so epic.

GregH

I 'spose it could. It depends who you ask. LOL I haven't done much to my truck yet but thought about it when I get extra money.

drakelouis29

till now i haven't done anything expensive for it but i have fitted my Sony sub-woofers in it with an LCD. it was good for my truck according to me.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
till now i haven't done anything expensive for it but i have fitted my Sony sub-woofers in it with an LCD. it was good for my truck according to me.
I've been thinking of getting a better stereo system myself, the stock systems are "decent" (I guess) but they sound a little bit hollow and maybe a touch tinny. I'd like to get some more bass and crisper highs as well.

Related Content You Might Like: