• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What have you done to your classic Toyota pickup this week?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What have you done to your classic Toyota pickup this week? Show pics if you got em.

suncomb1

Rewired my electric fuel pumps, installed new cables on my rear disc brakes and handbrake unit and started laying her up for the winter. I fired her up just to hear her run; Boy is it going to be a long Winter!!!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Rewired my electric fuel pumps, installed new cables on my rear disc brakes and handbrake unit and started laying her up for the winter. I fired her up just to hear her run; Boy is it going to be a long Winter!!!
Wow, sounds like it. What do you have planned overall?

suncomb1

Nothing really. My truck is done except for maintenance which my local Toyota dealer does each spring. I am not going to enter any indoor shows this winter so the truck, my 1932 Ford 3w Coupe and my 1950 Mercury Coupe custom are all going to hybernate for the winter.

Cali4rnr

100 Posts
Just picked up 3 new belts for the '88 4rnr. Power steering belt is looking a little tired so I thought I'd replace the alt and AC belts while I'm at it. Part of my ongoing process of getting her prepped for Moab in April. Oh yeah, flushed the power steering fluid last week. That's when I noticed the belt.

Cali4rnr

100 Posts
I wish I had a 2013 Tacoma! Sometimes I miss all the creature comforts. Seriously tho, u should look into finding a classic Hi-Lux or 4rnr to either restore or turn into a trail rig u can beat on and not have to worry about damaging. It could be a fun project for u guys.

Edit: This response posted before I realized this is all fake.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, I know what everyone says. It's the age-old debate between the classics and the new technology. For me, it's just what mood am I in as to what my preference is. I'm starting to get a little biased now because I've been reviewing Toyotas for a couple of weeks now and I'm starting my write-up on the 2014 Tundra as well.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
I am still waiting on that review of the Tundra.

Toyotafan, what classic Toyota is your favorite?

Related Content You Might Like: