• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Video: Clasic Toyota Truck Advertisement!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
wait, which one is banned? I'm not sure if I know if I saw it or not. :-(

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

oh, I saw it. hahah, kind of like a big group of america's funniest home videos with a toyota tag at the end of it.

andrew

Such a great video. I really like it. Toyota is the most famous brand with excellent features and great technology. I am very excited to drive this car.:)

danstpierre

100 Posts
I was looking around for Toyota Tundra commercials and I found this commercial and figured it could be my family and my farm...
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ToyotaUSA?feature=pyv&ad=5484444404&kw=toyota%20truck%20commercial#p/u/0/wAjkkjF7xfk[/video]
I think the marketing department deserves some pat in the back. It's a job well done. Their creativity caps really did worked.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
So I was surfing around on YouTube, and I came across this. I had to laugh! it was so good! I hope you enjoy it too!

Haha, I never thought that tacoma will be integrated in World of Warcraft games for ads... I am a fan of this game and also for tacoma.. Thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Toyota's always had mostly really good advertising and often it's pretty creative as well.

Related Content You Might Like: