• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Video: Clasic Toyota Truck Advertisement!

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Gotta love the old advertisements... Here is a good one.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, that's a blast from the past. That's even before I could legally drive. I remember when those came on the air too ... I feel old all of a sudden.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
before my time too plus back when they made a truck that was tough as nails
Trucks today are like large luxury cars were made 20 years ago. Not that I'm complaining, but around 2000 or so they started to drive like an old luxury car did 15 years ago.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Trucks today are like large luxury cars were made 20 years ago. Not that I'm complaining, but around 2000 or so they started to drive like an old luxury car did 15 years ago.
i take that back i had a 91 toyota that was tough but my 05 is like a beer can dont take much to dent them and i dont think the new trucks as a whole arent that tough give me a straight axle front end and manual locing hubs and i will be happy

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
So I was surfing around on YouTube, and I came across this. I had to laugh! it was so good! I hope you enjoy it too!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Yeah, all companies are hit-and-miss when it comes to advertising, but these last few rounds of Toyota commercials have been very impressive. Good work guys. Nothing compares to the Toyota Swagger Wagon, that's one of the best car commercials of all time I think.

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Toyota, You Got it! I was not even thought of when this commercial aired. My parents had barely even met!

WorkingTruck

I was looking around for Toyota Tundra commercials and I found this commercial and figured it could be my family and my farm...
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ToyotaUSA?feature=pyv&ad=5484444404&kw=toyota%20truck%20commercial#p/u/0/wAjkkjF7xfk[/video]

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
cool vintage commercials!

I agree, newer trucks are so luxury car now. That's why I stripped and cut up my truck:)

jackson1

Toyota is one of the most famous brand in automotive industry. Toyota makes best looking cars and trucks with latest technology, attractive design and nice features. This is one of my favorite brand.

Last edited:

Billy

I was 16 yrs old in 1979 and driving a blue Toyota p/u just like that one ... Thanks 'KIDDIES', for reminding me of how OLD i am ... LOL!!!

bebtunes

100 Posts
gotta love the commercials and the people in them cause they can't seem to be getting enough when they do it cause they love the truck

millionaireman

well this would be a classic. I love the advertisement!!! I could feel the the passion of the speaker when it comes to Toyota. While searching around the internet i found another interesting advertisement, and I believe Toyota used the same speaker for the rest of its advertisement... click here to view the 1984 advertisement.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Oh wow - those are great! I love the older commercial from the 80's... I remember watching those when I was little. The World of Warcraft one I've never seen - that was funny as everything. My kids play that - I had to show it to them.

Related Content You Might Like: