• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Tundra For sale. Hardship forces me to sell, My loss is your gain.

sonofkong

Like alot of other people out there, I have lost my job. In an effort to Save my credit I am forced to sacrifice my Awesome truck.

If you are in the market or thinking about up grading. then dont miss this opportunity! If push comes to shove I will sell it to the Toyota Dealer in a last ditch effort. This would be a dam travesty though. This was the only vehicle I ever purchased brand new, and I treat it better than my girl friend which I love dearly. It's truely breaking my heart to give this truck up. I want it to go to a diehard Toyota lover that will takecare of her as I did (the truck not the girlfriend). It is in North Branford CT, it is well worth a train trip or plane ride to come buy it and drive it home if nescessary.

POSSIBLE FIANANCING

GIVE ME $12,500. AND FINANCE THE REST..
THERE IS AN APPROX $9500 OWED ON THE VEHICLE IF YOU NEED FINANCIANCING FOR THE BALANCE, TOYOTA IS WILLING TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WITH GOOD CREDIT

I have nearly $40,000 invested in this baby. Please carefully check out the list of factory features an aftermarket goodies.

2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 Extended Cab 4-Door Truck full 6’ bed (OVER $40,000 INVESTED IN THIS TRUCK) includes composite Western Snow plow package Used only for personal driveway (cost $3400 INSTALLED)
Condition: This vehicle is in overall excellent condition with few signs of use. The interior is in excellent condition as well
Features & Specifications: one owner non-smoker

• Make: Toyota , Model: Tundra SR5,Year: 2006 ,Mileage: 37,000,Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic. 4 wheel drive, Engine: 8 Cylinder, 4.7 L i-Force 271 H.P., Lo Jack Security, Alarm system, JBL Stereo with 6 speakers plus separate tweeters, Exterior: Maroon, Interior: Gray Cloth, Power Locks, Power Windows, Cup Holders, Power Mirrors, lighter, Backup Camera, Sliding Rear Child Safety Glass. Tinted Windows, Fog lights Digital Clock, Tachometer, Driver & front passenger airbags, 4 full size Doors. 4 full size Doors, Air Conditioning/Climate Control, bed liner, Stainless Steel step/running bars, tow package, but never towed. Transferable Toyota 75,000/2014 Extra Care Warranty($3200 option when purchased) new tires, fresh Toyota preferred Customer Service & oil change, All Service records available this in the This is one beautiful truck that has never been off road and has been truly babyed. It’s the nicest truck you will find listed anywhere. It also has the best guarantee & price! Don’t hesitate this truck will sell quickly!

[email protected] george 203-488-2627 cell 203-623-9556

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey, get some photos of your truck and post them up here.

Also wanted to focus on the location --> North Branford, CT

Related Content You Might Like: