• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

toytec 3 inch lift for 05 tacoma

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
for this lift you will need simple hand tools and a spring compessor if you go with the spacer kit like i did. you will have to take the sway bar off and drop the lower a arm. unbolt the shock nut and the the three bolts that hold the coil spring in the sopport bracket. for the rear depending on if you get blocks that is easy to do unbolt the rear shocks and unbolt the u bolts. do on side at a time so you want be fighting with the axle when you go to bolt everything back up. for aal in the rear you will need a c clamp to take the leaf packs apart. this lift come with really good directions and do your self a favor befor you do this lift go to the toyota dealership and get the torque specs for the suspension and spray the bolts with pb blaster or wd40 a day before you do it

danstpierre

100 Posts
Helpful input. But may I ask, what's the logic behind a lift? Really. I'm a newbie fan of trucks. Aside from the looks, what are lifts for?

antonino

100 Posts
It makes the ride smoother. The taller the truck, the smoother it is, off-road! I just read that somewhere here.

balihaisen

100 Posts
I think a 3 inch lift is already very tall? You have tall tires and tall suspensions, you might need stairs in order to ride your wheels!

Related Content You Might Like: