• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Tacoma Rims

TacoMaz

Though a little heavy, try a set of Mazda Tribute wheels. Perfect fit and look great. They are a bit snug on the hubs, but they do fit. Mine is a '99 extra cab 2wd. Photo available on request, and I may have a line on where you can get a set. No, I'm not selling them, this is not spam.

bebtunes

100 Posts
I would assume you will need to keep shopping around to ensure that you are getting the best deal around

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
There are all types of good rims that you can get - who's got custom rims for their Tacoma?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
There are a ton, but the good ones all seem to cost a lot, I do agree with that.

Anyone seen Rockstars on a Tacoma?

Snakesout

I Have a set Of Stock Rims and Tires Brad New from my 2009 I drove them home from the dealer and straight to les schwab where i had me customs put on these tires have less than 80 miles on them and have been stored without stems or air in them?? just throwing that out there.....

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
lol. I love Les Schwab and the free beef time. :) That's a way to run a business.

TacoTrucker

i just ordered some really similar to these. they look really nice on this black truck, and since mine is black, i thought they'd look good

SurferBoy

Wow - I love those Tacoma rims. I just got some for mine off Craigslist (paid $400 for newish rims and tires) until I can find some that I really like. Those look tough without looking too horrible. I wonder how they'd look on a red Toyota Tacoma?! I wonder if they come in black.... that would rock

TacoTrucker

craigslist is a great place to find rims, but be careful and check to make sure that they aren't cracked or anythig like that

GearHead

100 Posts
craigslist is a great place to find rims, but be careful and check to make sure that they aren't cracked or anythig like that
+1 on this. Also be wary of the fact that often rims are advertised as being Tacoma rims when in actuality they have been pulled from another vehicle and sometimes will not even mount correctly.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
good thread here, keep the updates coming. Remember that you get what you pay for when you look for rims for a Toyota!

GearHead

100 Posts
good thread here, keep the updates coming. Remember that you get what you pay for when you look for rims for a Toyota!
Yeah you absolutely get what you pay for, so do your homework first and be wary of any deals that look too good to be true. They probably are.

Related Content You Might Like: