• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Tacoma raised or lower?

bebtunes

100 Posts
Do you think they should raise the trucks or lower them? some people are mixed and im currently in the middle, i think for the states that have lots of snow it should be raised and for the rest it should be lowered a little bit, unless its a rainy state. should be a vote or poll for which is needed more

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Depends on what you're going to do with it. I go offroad more so the extra ground clearance is needed for me, so I say go up.

But lowering is better for cornering and handling.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
LIFT! Where I come from we need the extra suspension lift so we can get over stuff when going offroad and camping. I'm looking to do maybe a 3 inch lift kit for my Tacoma.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
i would go with a lift of some sort i have been through a leveling kit then to a toytec 3 inch lift to no i got a 6 inch fabtech lift and i love it. when lowering a truck do it right a lot of guys that do it the truck looks like crap.

GearHead

100 Posts
You should never lower a truck in my opinion. Such a waste of good ground clearance. If anything lift it so you can take it more places. I think lowering just limits your options.

Related Content You Might Like: