• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Tacoma Members - Roll Call!

GearHead

100 Posts
The Tacoma is the best in it's class by far because it is the best damn pickup you can buy. Who else here has one? I know there are a bunch of Taco owners out there. Let's see some pictures!

GearHead

100 Posts
Just got married and my wife gave me her truck! I'm now a proud '04 Taco owner!
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the site. Feel free to post any questions you may have about your new truck and I'll do my best to come up with an answer.

Buddyfixit

I have a green 2012 double cab 4x4 TRD air filter, black stock steel wheels, bedrail bike mounts, DECEPTICON emblems, weathertech floor liners, and trail scratches.

Buddyfixit

Yeah, ordered it back in sept and the got it to me pretty quick. Would have got the longbed but the dealer said that it would take another 2 months and I couldn't wait that long. I am ordering a softopper from bestop soon and will try 2 get photos up online.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Dont know if you have any flea markets near you but if so before you order your new topper check them out, I bought a Tonneau Pro brand bed cover for my new truck this past weekend at our local flea market, DFW Camper Corral wanted $399 for the same model, on line I found it @$299 with shipping, @ the flea Market a vendor had the very same one for $250.

Lester

What is the purpose of this thread exactly? Anyway, I have a 2009 Tacoma. I am hoping to do some upgrades to it soon. I would like to especially have some body work done on my 'baby.' :)

GregH

Cool! Way to go, marrying a woman for her truck. LOL I myself am in the process of looking for a new truck but I currently have a Tacoma.

Related Content You Might Like: