• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Pickup Images

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Like how Buster slipped a picture of Willys pick-up in the middle of his toyota pics.

TX_LT230FH

Here's my truck- 1987 4WD. I bought it from the original owner in 1995, kept it until 1998 and then sold it to my Dad. He kept it 15 years and then I got it back from him this January. It's all original, 22R, 5 speed, AC works. It is now at 127k miles and runs great. The first picture is how I got it back from Dad. Then it was refinish the wheels, new tires, shocks, hoses, belts, fluids, rebuild the front end. I use it daily and have come to the point where I probably need to put a sign in the window that says "Not for Sale"!

And here it is now, after a good wax and buffing.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Here's my truck- 1987 4WD. I bought it from the original owner in 1995, kept it until 1998 and then sold it to my Dad. He kept it 15 years and then I got it back from him this January. It's all original, 22R, 5 speed, AC works. It is now at 127k miles and runs great. The first picture is how I got it back from Dad. Then it was refinish the wheels, new tires, shocks, hoses, belts, fluids, rebuild the front end. I use it daily and have come to the point where I probably need to put a sign in the window that says "Not for Sale"!

Wow, very clean pickup you have there. That's really low miles for the model year as well.

Brad

100 Posts

I'm a huge fan of that and would probably get this vehicle if it was a bit more modern. Looks good though, keep it up!

Chase

Wow, they all look great. I wish I had some interesting pictures to share as well but sadly I do not at the moment. Looking forward to share pictures with you guys in the future though.

Brad

100 Posts
Wow, they all look great. I wish I had some interesting pictures to share as well but sadly I do not at the moment. Looking forward to share pictures with you guys in the future though.
Do you have a truck at the moment or are you like me - choosing which one to get?

Related Content You Might Like: