• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota JAMBO 2014

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Speaking from experience about this particular group and jamboree its a great time.
Well worth attending.
The group works hard at setting up trail rides and activities for all levels of off-road experience.
Toyota Trail Riders is the group that hosts this event, I know them well being I was one of the original 8 founding members back in 2004.
Every year of the jamboree has gotten better. Its become a premier event for Toyota 4 wheelers and managed to become one of the largest getogethers associated with Toyota LandCruiser Association.
Lots of well known off road personnel attend, Ive met Ivan Stewart, Marlin Kajewski, and many others at this event.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
North of Tyler/Canton.
About a 2 hr drive from Arlington.
The best route from DFW is east on I20 to state 271 north.

James

100 Posts
I think I am going to register. This seems like a blast. Hopefully, I will see some of you at JAMBO 2014!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I'll be out of state at that time.
Ive got some friends I think will be attending.
One friend has a 2014 Tacoma he just put new bumpers and sliders on last weekend, I know he cant wait for the jambo, itll be the first time taking his new truck off-road.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
I cannot make it either. Maybe I will be able to attend the 2015 JAMBO. I am hoping for the best.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Can't make it either. To much going on with the family ... But looks like a good time.

Related Content You Might Like: