• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota aims to change the minds of skeptics with its fuel cell technology

SharkRider

100 Posts
Can Toyota change your mind? Many people are skeptical of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles! Will Toyota be able to develop fuel cell technology that won't sacrifice power? If Toyota succeeds with fuel cell technology, they will be the number one automobile manufacture for years to come. I am looking forward to testing a hydrogen fuel cell car or truck.

http://europe.autonews.com/article/...s-with-its-fuel-cell-technology#axzz2rhhUJUlA

James

100 Posts
I am skeptical about fuel cell vehicles. However, I would love to try out Toyota's fuel cell car and see how it works. Maybe I will be surprised.

Maybe we will someday see Toyota truck off-roading with hydrogen fuel cell trucks. You never know what the future will bring.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
This sounds like a very interesting innovation. Sorry if I sound ignorant but how is this technology supposed to work?

James

100 Posts
I hope that Steve Bluhm does a review of a fuel cell Toyota truck in the future. I would love to see how they handle and how much power they have.

Related Content You Might Like: