• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota accessories and Rating

Jdcaux

Toyotas' new Rotating power lift up seat adds more comfort.

From Wikipedia

Toyota is the first automaker to offer a factory installed auto-access seat for disabled people. The one-touch rotating, power ascending/descending lift-up seat can lower to within 19 inches of the ground.[17]

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
So what do you like to accessorize your truck with? I've never been big on changing perfection, except to add a little chrome to it!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
To be honest, I'm not really all that sure that I know anything about that seat. The Rotating power lift up seat.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
me either and i try to keep up on these things
Looks like it'a designed for the disabled, but sometimes I get so sore and tired that I think it would be good for me when I get lazy too. lol. Maybe could turn me and pop me out on the sidewalk like the jetsons bed did.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
It actually sounds like a good engineering design, people with disabilities certainly need all the help they can get.

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
That'd actually be a great thing for smaller people like me. I always hated having to jump into the truck. (yeah, I'm little, under 5 foot.)

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Yeah, lol, I guess that's a good use for it as well. I just think about older people and people with disabilities ... oh, people with back problems would love this.

WorkingTruck

I'm planning on putting lights on the top of my 2005 Tundra so I can see what I'm doing in the early morning. Any ideas as to what I might need to do to make this a reality and what types light riggings would be best to flood the way infront of me.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Yeah, but that is really nice that Toyota actually makes them. I know that you can find them as aftermarket items and that a couple of car makers, Ford I think, also make something similar. I cannot imagine how much different items like that cost to get a car or truck where it can easily be used by someone that really needs those items. It shouldn't cost so much more, but it sure seems to.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Yeah this will be great for someone who's disabled for sure, I'm thinking it's just not going to give the best comfort and stability for off-road use though, lol.

gladden

Except from the paint job, and some engine tweaks.. I really don't have much modifications. Too expensive.. and not much practical.

Related Content You Might Like: