• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Tips for transporting your dirtbikes

Howdy,

I wanted to share a tip: If you are transporting two bikes, use an extra strap to tie the two bikes together at the bars / grips. If you have full wrap hand guards (aka: Bark-Busters), that makes it very easy. If you don't, then just wrap the strap several times around one grip then over to the next, then back.
Doing this will keep the bikes from leaning to the outside when turning.... which will happen no matter which "motorcycle bed bar" you use. See the pics below.... yellow strap on the bars.
Another tip: I always run a strap over the back tire(s) using the rear D-rings (near the tail gate). Very simple for one bike; If you have two bikes in the bed, put a cooler between the rear wheels to keep them from sliding inward, towards eachother.
Another quick tip for the rear that I've found helpful is to wrap the strap around the tire. That way the rear can't bounce or move side to side. It would work with 2 bikes as well.
Both of these tips help keep the bike(s) firmly in place while you travel to your destination.

I hope this helps.....

Jesse

Related Content You Might Like: