• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Thinking of buying a FJ Cruiser

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Who's got a FJ Cruiser that can tell me what it's like on the day to day driving? I know it will be awesome off-road, which I had to do frequently. Sometimes in the snow, sometimes in the mountains and sometimes just to get away and go fishing. But, I also need it to go down the freeways and cities and be comfy too.

2008_toyota_fj_cruiser-pic-30122.jpeg

antonino

100 Posts
My friend bragged about it. But he never allowed me to test drive it. Guess, he just bought it to brag his new FJ. He said it's comfortable to drive anywhere.

balihaisen

100 Posts
An FJ cruiser is cool. It's one smooth ride, and its comfortable. I think, depending on your preference, and I think cruisers have their loyal followers, the same as I'm loyal with trucks.

antonino

100 Posts
If it can be comfortable off-road, then most probably it is very comfortable in freeways and city streets!

danstpierre

100 Posts
Why not BUY!. You're always free to buy a truck of your choice. (As long as you got the money of course.)

jtanner

I don't own one, but I have a cousin who does. He let me drive it once on a freeway and I must say that it was a very smooth drive. since then I've been dreaming of owning an FJ Cruiser, but right now it's too expensive for me.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Yeah FJ Cruiser was very smooth to drive. My friend got one and one day I have borrowed it for long drive of course I rented it :)

Related Content You Might Like: