• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

THE MINDLESS THREAD

Thread is mostly for funny, silly & mindless stuff. Lighthearted stupid really. Videos, music, jokes, cartoons all are welcome if they don't make sense, mostly funny, sort-of.

A blonde woman walks into an auto parts store and the parts man asks
how she is doing and what can he do for her. She replies, "Fine,
I need a seven-ten cap for my car." The Parts man asks," A seven-ten cap?
Where does it go, I've never heard of such a thing?"
The blonde replies, "It goes on top of the engine and
don't think just because I'm blonde I don't know what I'm talking about!!"
Perplexed, the parts guy asks if she would write it down for him and
maybe help in figuring out what it is she needs.
710 .......... OIL .....

Three police officers were standing in line at the Pearly Gates.Saint Peter asked the first officer, “What did you do with your life?”“I was a police officer,” he responded.“What kind of police officer?” Saint Peter asked.“I was a vice officer. I kept drugs off the streets and out of the hands of kids.”“Welcome to heaven. You may end the gates.”He asked the second man what he did as a police officer.“I was a traffic officer,” said the man. “I kept the roads and highways safe.”“Welcome to heaven. You may enter the gates.”He asked the third man what he did as a police officer.“I was a military policeman, sir,” replied the man.“Wonderful! I’ve been waiting for you all day!” replied Saint Peter. “I need to take a break! Watch the gate, will you?”

If Gravity is actually just the speed you're falling at, so you speed up and that's your weight?
So that explains bending of Space time. You know all the fat on you has become great friends
over time with the speed of it all !

The Old Geezer is married to a young Hottie. After a while & very happy marriage, he has a heart attack.
The doctor advised him that in order to prolong his life, they should cut out sex.
So, he and his Hottie discuss the matter and decide that they should sleep in separate rooms.
He in the family room downstairs to save them both from temptation. One night, after several weeks of this,
he decides that life without sex isn't worth living. So he heads upstairs. He meet his wife on the staircase and says,
"I'm coming up to die." His Hottie laughs and replies, "I'm coming down to kill you!"

The girl is very concerned about her missing parrot.
Not knowing what to do, she called 911.
"You gotta help me find my parrot!"
The operator patiently replied,
"We can't help you with that, ma'am.
This number only deals with emergencies."
The Girl is besides herself and persists.
The operator tells her not to be concerned,
that the parrot should fly back in a few days.
Out of desperation, the girl begs, "you don't understand!
The only thing he knows how to say is, "Here, kitty, kitty!!!"

Is a people trap operated by a mouse at Wonder World ?
Why does the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere,
but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your Anus?

My parents didn't have much money when I was young
One Christmas all my friends got new Cell Phones, but
I got a ball & bat. To be fair the ball was alright.
I soaked it all night, then it turned green when I rolled it
across our fresh mown lawn. The bat was useless though -
it sat there in the corner of my room
of much procrastination, behind the door.

Guy asks for a tattoo of a $100 bill on his privates.
Curious, the tattoo artist asks him why he would possibly want that.
He replies, "Three reasons: I like to play with my money,
I like to watch my money grow, and $100 seems to be the only
thing my wife's down interested in!"

Stevie has a great steak at the Steak House and wants to tell his friends about it.
So, they decided to go down there and see if it was really as large and delicious as he said.
But much to their disappointment, the waiter brought them the tiniest steak they'd ever seen.
"I was in this restaurant yesterday, and you served me a big, juicy steak, today, my friends are here,
you serve us a tiny lil cube, such a small one." "Yes, sir," replied the waiter. "But yesterday
you were sitting by the window."

So, he thinks of a new plan, he will sell large bags of stale, moldy Cheerios as a bagel seed scam?
So, then the now wealthy old guy has a decision to make. Which of three babes to marry? So he gives each $1000. The first spends it all on Beauty Shop stuff. The Second spends it all on new Clothes. The Thirds puts it in a Savings account. So, which does he choose? The one with nice boobs.

Related Content You Might Like: