• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

TailGate Party!!!!!

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Trucks are great for tailgating! They provide platforms for the small grills, tables for the food, places to sit before the game, and a dance stage for after game celebrations! Tell us all about your greatest tailgating adventures! :rolleyes:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've not been tailgating for years, unless you count a quick camping trip where we cook on the tailgate!

Truckin

Oh, the fun of a good tailgate party. Where else can you drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of food, right next to your truck, but not have to worry about being pulled over or getting the inside of your ride dirty.

Good times, I usually do two or three football tailgates per year.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We should throw a large tailgate party for everyone I think. :)

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Definately! The hard part is getting everyone in a single location though. I live in Northwestern section of PA... anyone want to party and tailgate at the Beach?

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Oh, come on 1 Bad Tacoma. I was simply inviting people out to the Beach, not for additional fun. Don't you go to the beach where you are from? With being right on Lake Erie, we have more beach (shore) line than anyone could ever possibly need! It's a great place for relaxing and having a party. We even have beaches where you can pull your truck right up and hang!

WorkingTruck

It is! then if the team wins, or even if they don't, we all go off and get icecream and party on someone's property. :) winning is good, but the sport and effort is most important in high school sports. (at least my wife says so.)

PETER.PHIL

You said with your boyfriend's family? Ask his mom/sister to help you look right. But if they are takeing you tailgating you don't have to "dress to impress". This isn't a formal occasion. Don't over think this one. They may be more put off if you try to show off to much in your attire. But chances are they are laid back people.

bebtunes

100 Posts
Does tailgating mean you have to be at a game or can you do it anywhere your at? if it doesn't require a game then i haven't done it for about a decade or more lol

Related Content You Might Like: