• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

SF Bay Area

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've been to the Bay Area a few times, I grew up on the west coast and have driven the entire I-5 corridor multiple times, a few of those times I turned into the Bay Area. I've flown out there a few times as well. Just curious where you would be looking at going trail riding in that part of the country? How far out of the city do you have to go? Also, which way?

upload_2015-4-2_6-25-50.png

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I havnt wheeled in the Bay area since 1991, we used to wheel along a creek near Sunvalley mall in Concord a lot.
And the rare ocaissions there was snow we would wheel Mt Diablo, my backyard fence was along the park boundarys.
Stinson beach used to be a great place too. Learned how to drive the hell out of sand rails on Stinson beach back in the 70's.
There were also quite a few trails along the Sacramento Delta directly across from the moth ball fleet (south side of the river) that we used when sturgeon fishing.
Im sure most of thats changed in 24 yrs.
Down near Morgan hill area there used to be an old ghost town and off-road trail also, I went on a Military only invitational trip to the ghost town with Off-Road magazine back in 1986.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I miss the west coast forest roads, nothing like those in Texas.

Related Content You Might Like: