• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Seat Covers For Toyota T100

Lon Ross

I am fixing up my 1996 T100 and I am having a hard time finding a good seat cover for the bench seat. It has a solid bench with molded in headrest, not detachable. It does not have the cut out for the floor shifter, just strait across. I would like something kind of fitted, not the horse blanket style I see a Wal-Mart. Looking for something black and charcoal center would be nice. I would think the Tacoma or F150 would fit, but not sure, any help please, Thanks, Lon

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Here is a web page to check out: PrecisionFit Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Scroll down to bench set A23, select, and configure seat covers as you like.

Lon Ross

Here is a web page to check out: PrecisionFit Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Scroll down to bench set A23, select, and configure seat covers as you like.
Thanks! That is great news. Those are a little pricy for me but I had found some A23 size on ebay for 50 bucks. I contacted them as they were listed for Tacoma trucks, and ask if they would fit my T100. They said they were too small?? That makes no sense as the seats should be the same size? I believe your site is correct and they will fit my truck too. Thanks, I will update after I get some, Lon

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thanks! That is great news. Those are a little pricy for me but I had found some A23 size on ebay for 50 bucks. I contacted them as they were listed for Tacoma trucks, and ask if they would fit my T100. They said they were too small?? That makes no sense as the seats should be the same size? I believe your site is correct and they will fit my truck too. Thanks, I will update after I get some, Lon
Looking forward to the update.

Lon Ross

Did you get the seat covers on?
Yes! They are too small and some of the sewing pulled loose but I got them on. They needed to be about two inches wider, but I will make them work. Will update my build with pictures soon. I am adjusting the valves this week myself, then parts back on motor and pic;s Happy so far with results!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yes! They are too small and some of the sewing pulled loose but I got them on. They needed to be about two inches wider, but I will make them work. Will update my build with pictures soon. I am adjusting the valves this week myself, then parts back on motor and pic;s Happy so far with results!
If they are too tight, like really too tight, then aren't they at risk of pulling apart?

Lon Ross

Curious to know how much adjustment was/is needed to get back within specs? If any.
After checking the valves, all were inside spec after 110K miles. The motor was clean as a whistle and had no sign of ware on timing chain or guilds either. The PO had maintained it well IMO.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Lon have you ever thought of Katzkin seat skin replacements?
I just bought a set for my wifes new Challenger, at $1200 for all 4 seats they were pricey, but I got to custom design them.
Since she has a Go Mango colored car we chose Mango colored suede inserts, black leather base, and deep red colored double stitching. The price also included heaters in all 4 seats, door panel covers, and center console replacement cover, all with matching red double stitching.

Lon Ross

Lon have you ever thought of Katzkin seat skin replacements?
I just bought a set for my wifes new Challenger, at $1200 for all 4 seats they were pricey, but I got to custom design them.
Since she has a Go Mango colored car we chose Mango colored suede inserts, black leather base, and deep red colored double stitching. The price also included heaters in all 4 seats, door panel covers, and center console replacement cover, all with matching red double stitching.
Not yet, the heated seat covers wont help much here in south florida and I just bought another Toyota complete truck for about what your seat covers cost, a 1999 Tacoma, nice truck!
ta5.jpg

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
What is your opinion on the quality of material on seat covers. Been looking at them myself but hard to determine quality. You think they will last a year or two?

Lon Ross

The ones I bought on ebay for 45 bucks are holding up great! I am not hard on the truck, just drive around town, but they still look new at 6 months, I think they will last a few years.

Related Content You Might Like: