• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Sadly Selling ~ Parting Out 1994 Toyota T100

RSM

I bought new but now selling my 1994 T100 as a parts vehicle she still runs passed this fall state inspection. Body starting to go, 186,000 or so miles, work pretty close to home so never went to far
Asking $3000.
It's 2wheel drive, standard ,1 ton ,white bench seat,
can be driven away.
Thanks
RSM

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I bought new but now selling my 1994 T100 as a parts vehicle she still runs passed this fall state inspection. Body starting to go, 186,000 or so miles, work pretty close to home so never went to far
Asking $3000.
can be driven away.
Thanks
RSM
What did it fail inspection on? Sorry to see the potential end of what's a great truck.

RSM

What did it fail inspection on? Sorry to see the potential end of what's a great truck.
Did not FAIL ,I said passed this Fall inspection
I'm getting old an decided I deserved a new vehicle, if they still made them I would have bought another one!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
ok, i mis-read that myself, seeing the term "fall" right next to "inspection" my brain naturally read failed.

Can you upload a few pics of the truck? How's the body?

RSM

ok, i mis-read that myself, seeing the term "fall" right next to "inspection" my brain naturally read failed.

Can you upload a few pics of the truck? How's the body?

Not sure how ,have four pictures , rusting wheel wells beneath doors
an the bed, some rust on front bumper
New rear bumper after market, heavy duty racks an a, year old back flip tonneau
Can you help with loading pictures?

Rsm

rod west

Asking $3000.
can be driven away.
Thanks
RSM
what condition is the seat in, if you still have it and its a bench

Related Content You Might Like: