• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Quality Lift Kits?

kolson88

I am the happy owner of a 05 Tundra. I have added flowmaster 44's and my cold air intake is on order. This is my question, does anyone know of a quality suspension lift kit that is at least 4" preferably 6". I like the idea of a Fabtec lift, but all I see availible is a 2.5". If knowone knows of anything bigger that 2.5", I may combine suspenson with body to achive clearance for 33's I just don't know how much body lift I can get away with without it looking stupid. The only kit over 2.5" that I can find is a 4.5" Tuff Country. I have read mixed reviews on this brand and want only the best for my rig. If anyone out there has installed a Tuff Country lift I would love to hear feed back good or bad. Also if anyone knows of other options that I have not found on the web please educate me.

As a side note this truck will be a mall crawler only, I save the dents and scratches for my Jeep. With this said what ever I put on the Tundra does not need to be bullet proof but I do tow and will not put a product on my daily driver that will let me down in the future. And yes, I know I have strayed away from the fold with that rig but the price was right!

I registered for this site 5min ago and will upload a pic of my truck soon.

Thanx all for quality imput.

Related Content You Might Like: