• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

One sentence at a time story

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Let's write a story. Each person writes only one sentence, make sure that it flows from the sentence written just before.

I'll start the story here:

What's going on? I walked outside and it was raining mud and I knew it would be a great day to take out my new 4x4 Tundra!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
It was hard to see the road through all of the mud but nothing was going to stop me from getting to my destination on time.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I was headed out to the annual pig tossing competition at the county fairgrounds.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
But there was so much mud coming down that the pig started sliding around the bed of the truck.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
So I hit the brakes hard, turned and watch the PIG FLY out of the bed of the truck and into the mud.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I thought, that's funny I thought I would never see a pig fly in my entire life, now this makes the second time.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
As the pig flew by, I think he shot me the bird.... but it was hard to tell with his hoof covered in mud.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That gives new meaning to the term, "When pigs fly!" I thought to myself.

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
And the piggy told me, that he's not hungry, so I should choose breakfast by myself and that's what I did - pancakes.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
So I had bacon, ham & sausage for breakfast, thinking that I should have brought my shotgun to shoot that obnoxious pig out of the air.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Не летайте в это время, если хотите сэкономить. Например: "Я испытываю раздражение на родственника", "У меня низкая самооценка" "Не умею знакомиться с девушками", "Испытываю тоску, скуку, апатию" - это не рабочие запросы. А нам как раз нужно было именно на остров Пенанг. Например, у авиакомпании Etihad несколько раз появлялись билеты "Москва - Азия - Москва - Екатеринбург" за 14-20 тысяч рублей. В Екатеринбург на обратном пути лететь не обязательно - рейс через Москву, и там можно сойти. Он останавливается в нескольких городах, включая Тверь, Владимир и Москву, но, в отличие от остальных Сапсанов, идет до Курского вокзала. После выписки билета, в течении нескольких дней, Поставщик (Авиакомпания) или его уполномоченное лицо инициирует списание денежных средств, купить билет на сапсан вышний волочек москва ранее заблокированных на Вашей банковской карте.

Related Content You Might Like: