• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

NorCal Toyota Owners Roll Call & Introduction

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Who's from Northern California? That includes the Bay Area and anything north to the Oregon border.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, that's up there. That's a beautiful part of the country. I grew up in the Seattle area and have driven up and down I-5 multiple times in my life and often when we wanted to drive from Seattle to the LA area, stopping in Northern California was a great nearly 1/2 way to stop.

I've always said that this would be a part of the country that I would love to travel to for the long hot summer in Texas (where I moved in 1999) as it's the perfect mix of weather, great people and just a good vibe.

upload_2015-9-14_15-54-55.png

Wow, I did a search on Google Earth to take a look at the topography of the area and it's just amazing. Wonder if you have a great place to go wheeling up there? :)

upload_2015-9-14_15-58-25.png

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I've stayed in Redding before overnight, what industries are big up there around where you are located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Live in Clovis, CA (next to Fresno). Just bought a 2006 Highlander AWD to haul some of my toys around. Biking, Yaking and Hiking in my plans as well as a cross country Highlander camping trip this summer. Looking forward to learning the tricks of the trade! Any tips on Highlander camping?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I have not started camping as yet. Been too busy with other stuff to go. Possibly next week to Death Valley?
I'm going to look at a 2015 Highlander AWD later today, it's hard finding one with both AWD and factory towing installed.

Related Content You Might Like: