• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Newbie from Long Island Ny

jerr7

HI all i been lerking here for awhile after haveing many trucks the chevy recently. I decided to get something smaller. My friend has the Taco, and he loves it. I have seen a few and loved the look. I decided to get the Taco SR5 double bed . I ordered hope to get w/in a week ???. I even went crazy and ordered the EXTANG tonnaou cover and the Rain Guards LOL.Im 70 years old and feel like a kid again lol/I live on Long Island NY (RONKONKOMA) I hope to pickthe brains of some of the owners here i dont to off road Im 70 the body cant handle that action lol. Well im looking to take paret as i can
jerry:D

john505

Hi jerry, im a fellow L.I. guy here in nassau cnty. I'v owned 3 toyota trucks, 2- T-100's, and 1- Tacoma. all 4X4's Been doing work on it for about a year. Currently im driving a 1997 toyota T-100 full size pickup SR5. 3.4 V6 190 horse.Spent some money to make it look good. My wife not so happy with that. But she'll get over it i guess. I don't go off road either i don't have the time or the money to fix something i break by playing around in the dirt. Im always looking to speak to other toyota truck owners. So please feel free to drop me an email Hope to hear from you. Welcome aboard- John

Related Content You Might Like: