• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Year's Hang Over

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
It is back to work after the New Year's. I could hardly get out of bed today.

Once New Year's is over, I am not sure that there is much to look forward to. How do you get over the New Year's hang over? (P.S. I am not talking about the alcohol induced hang over.)

DIY2013

Are you referring to a food induced hang over?? Just like Thanksgiving, Christmas dinner brings many goodies to the table that are hard to resist. Sugar rush then sugar crash always brings me down to where I do not feel like doing a whole lot for a few days.

James

100 Posts
I think she means getting motivate to go back to work. Another year just seems like more work.

I fully agree. After Christmas and New Year's there is definitely a hangover.

BR789

Some of us get pumped up about new year's resolutions. I have been wanting to make some changes in the new year, but my brain is not too happy about it!

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
I saw on the news yesterdays is that people are the least happy on the first Monday after New Year's. Interesting survey. However it does appear that people have a New Year's hang over.

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
Hope everyone enjoyed their new year! Anyone planning on a trip soon in their Toyota? Say, for spring break which is only a short time away!

Related Content You Might Like: