• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New to the Toyota world

Hi everyone! My name is David. I've been lurking for a while, looking for the best resource about my new Tacoma and finally found this forum. I just picked up 2014 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab 2.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed and have a lot of questions about it. Hope to gain some useful information here and meet new friends!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome from VA David. Sounds like a nice Tacoma. Post some pictures when you get chance.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I'll post some pictures soon. Just had the first long drive over the weekend and I am extremely happy with my Tacoma so far. I'm from San Diego, CA. I look forward to learning and sharing on here!

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
Welcome, David! My boyfriend has a Tacoma as well and loves it! They're great trucks. Where'd you venture out to from San Diego? I love California, but haven't had the chance to explore that area too much. Are there any off-roading opportunities around there?

Huck Norris

Hi everyone! My name is David. I've been lurking for a while, looking for the best resource about my new Tacoma and finally found this forum. I just picked up 2014 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab 2.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed and have a lot of questions about it. Hope to gain some useful information here and meet new friends!
Welcome to the site David, let's see some pics.

Jarred

100 Posts
Congratulations on purchase buddy, you are in the right place for knowledge. Hope your questions are for mods..

Welcome, David! My boyfriend has a Tacoma as well and loves it! They're great trucks. Where'd you venture out to from San Diego? I love California, but haven't had the chance to explore that area too much. Are there any off-roading opportunities around there?
Didn't have a chance to explore off-roading areas yet, but I'm sure I will find some in the nearest future!

Congratulations on purchase buddy, you are in the right place for knowledge. Hope your questions are for mods..
Sure about mods! I've already checked some builds here and this place is amazing.
Well, here it is.

toyota-tacoma-pre-runner-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Content You Might Like: