• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New to the forum and new to the truck world.

Souzy Souza

Hello my name is Josh Souza and I'm aquiring a 1987 Yoda Pickup 22re 4x2 with only 98k original miles on Saturday.
I work as a Supervisor at Oil Can Henry's (the non shitty version of Jiffy Lube) and I'm very interested in what kind of upgrades I should be doing first. There is some minor rust on the body which isn't a big deal for this year. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do the basics, cold air intake, plugs and wires, but aside from very minor things I'm not too sure which brand of shocks/suspension I should go with or where I may be able to find a good resource for them. I'm going to start digging through the forums but I just wanted to introduce myself. Pics coming shortly.

rickoshay45

Welcome. Bilstein seem to be a popular choice for shocks. These things have weak rear leaf springs so look them over good.

Souzy Souza

Thanks for the heads up. I know of the Bilstein brand, they do make amazing suspensions. I totally want to make sure my rear end is up to par.

Related Content You Might Like: