• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Sequoia Extended Warranty Worth It?

leeman85

hello i just purchased a used 2015 sequoia with only 6000 miles, i have the option to purchase an extended warranty "gold plan" that covers everything bump to bumper for 2500$ bumps up my payment 33$ a month, it would extends my coverage to 8 years 125000 miles. do you think its worth it to buy the plan?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Probably not a lot of help but my theory on warranty is if you don't buy it you'll need at least once, and it'll pay for itself. If you do buy it the only payback is piece of mind for what if.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
That seems pretty steep for the warranty. You have until 3yr/36,000 mile mark to purchase the extended warranty - just don't go over. I would shop around other dealers to see if you can find a better deal. I got the 8yr/125k/0 deductible for 1365 for the wifes RAV4 and just a little more for my Tundra. Plus, unless you have the 0% financing - you have to consider the interest you will pay on it over the life of the loan.

CURT LEVINBERG

I have a 2015 sequoia and I purchased with a TOYOTA extended warranty, because if the computer that drive the whole system goes down, you will be glad to have the extended warranty. The price of the TOYOTA can be negotiated with the finance mgr, that is how I purchased my warranty. I also have an extended warranty on my 2013 Corolla s.

Related Content You Might Like: