• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Member Truck

Jeremy

Hey everyone my name is Jeremy. I just purchased a brand new 2016 Tundra Limited with the TRD off road package. I got an amazing deal on it and after literally 6 days of negotiating I walked out the door with my favorite new toy at $44,222 about 4k below the truecar.com national price paid!!!! It was well worth the headache from the car dealer during negotiations...My tip: JUST SAY NO and they will eventually say YES!!!
I'm from Washington, DC (probably one of only a handful of Tundra owners who actually live in the city.) I'm hoping to find more off road, and more specifically, tundra enthusiast. It would be great to actually get a
group meetup together sometime on a weekend up in the mountains and just camp and hit up different trails!!!
I'm an avid outdoorsman and have been all of my life unfortunately my last truck wasn't capable of doing what my tundra can and will do! Thank you for creating this site!!!!!

My Tundra 4.jpg My Tundra 2.jpg My Tundra.jpg

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Very sharp looking Tundra Jeremy. You got a great deal on it to boot.

Related Content You Might Like: