• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New member to the board.

RollinThunder82

Hi everyone, My name is Rollin. I bought a 94 Toyota pick up a couple months ago and look forward to getting to know you guys and learn more about the truck. I've got quite a bit of automotive and truck experience but the Toyota is a completely new platform to me as far as owning it.

My truck does have the 3.0 5spd 4x4 and has 217,000 miles on it and still gets 18-19 mpg combined city/hwy driving. Anyways feel free to ask me questions etc . Thanks again.

Luchs

Hi Rollin. Welcome to the club. New here myself. Ur truck is between the years of mine, I have an 85 and an 05. So what I know about yotas prob wont benefit u much. Is ur truck stock? How's it do in snow? Asking cuz I'm moving to the U.P. soon.

RollinThunder82

Hey all. Sorry it took me a bit to get back. Thanks for the warm welcome. As of now I've got no major plans for the truck but I am slowly getting the itch to restore it. Just might take time

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Welcome to ttc!

Here's my generic welcome message. Where are you from and what are you driving? Post pics too in the gallery!

Related Content You Might Like: